Friday, June 6, 2008

Here are the posts from the online obit the paper sponsors.

May 23, 2008
I'm sorry to hear about her passing. She was a wonderful lady who always had a smile on her face. She was full of wisdom and inspirational thoughts that I remember her sharing during lessons at church. May the memories be something you always cherish.
Lorene Coe (Boise, ID)

May 23, 2008
Vilate (Mom) was always like a mother to me, as my own dear mom died at a very early age before my 3 boys were born. She was more "Christlike" than possibly anyone I have ever known. Even after her oldest son, Harry and I divorced, we continued to stay in touch, along with the rest of the family. She was kind, loving and never had ill will toward anyone. She will always be my "shining example" and someone I can strive to be more like each day.
Linda Bradbury (Spring Creek, NV)


May 21, 2008
From the first time I met Sister Stewart there was a warm glow of love and kindness that radiated. I so enjoyed getting to know her and recognized the light that shown from her eyes was that representation of her life. She was a valiant spirt, a dear lady and a wonderful example. She and Jill were the greatest examples of what a mother-daughter relationship should be, love and devotion. Thank you both.
Teresa Steel (Boise, ID)

May 20, 2008
Mother was always there for me and a sterling example in all ways. She never had a bad word to say about anyone. Her motto was "look for the good." I love her.
Jill Lister (Boise, ID)


May 20, 2008
I remember Vilate and Harry as an energetic couple, full of life and loved to dance. We had many wonderful conversations on the dance floor at at various church functions. She is remembered fondly.
Myrna Melchior, Ventura 4th Ward
Myrna Melchior (Venutra, CA)


May 20, 2008
I love you mom. You were the greatest mom a son could have. I am glad I could spend the last week with you.
David Stewart (Ventura, CA)

No comments: